
Luxury 1BR Oasis in Malaysia: OYO Home 739 Arte Plus Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the dazzling, chaotic, and potentially delightful world of "Luxury 1BR Oasis in Malaysia: OYO Home 739 Arte Plus Awaits!" This ain't your grandma's sterile hotel review, folks. We're going for real, messy, and brutally honest. Get ready to have your expectations slightly…adjusted.
First Impressions & Accessibility (or the Great Elevator Gamble)
Okay, so "Luxury" and "OYO" in the same sentence. Hmm. That's like saying you're dating a supermodel who also loves wearing Crocs. Intriguing, but I’m going in with my expectations tempered. The good news? The Arte Plus is, well, impressive from the outside. Modern, funky, a bit…sci-fi-y. But the accessibility? Let's just say it's the beginning of the adventure.
Accessibility: I did spot an elevator, which is a HUGE win. Because if you're lugging luggage and praying for a miracle, you'll want to make it your best friend. BUT, you gotta be realistic, I didn't spend much time checking every nook and cranny, so don't take my word for it, call ahead if you need specifics on wheelchair dimensions/etc.
Check-in/out [express]: Oh, the joy of express check-in! Let's face it, who wants to stand in line after a long flight? This is a MAJOR win.
Check-in/out [private]: Well, I like some privacy, and it is always a good thing.
Rooms: The 1BR Oasis Promise (and the Unavoidable Quirks)
Right, the star of the show. The 1BR. Advertised as 'Luxury.' My room. Let's break it down like a bad episode of your ex's favourite drama.
- Available in all rooms: The obvious is that your room should have air-conditioning, and the essentials.
- Air conditioning: Thank God! Malaysia is humid.
- Bathroom Phone: They still exist?
- Hair dryer: Crucial. No one wants to be that person on vacation with a swamp-hair situation.
- Internet access: Pretty much a given these days.
- Kitchen facilities: Hmmm, not directly mentioned. Could be a bummer if you were hoping to whip up a 3-course meal.
- Mini bar: Essential for some of us.
Okay, let's get to the nitty-gritty.
- Cleanliness: The room was clean. But let's be honest, there are always those tell-tale signs… you know the ones. The little dust bunny under the bed. The suspiciously clean surface. I am not going to go into specifics here. I might start some new conspiracy theories.
- Soundproof rooms: YES! A must-have.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax (or, "My Day at the Spa - and the Subsequent Existential Crisis")
Okay, here's where things get really interesting. "Arte Plus" is all about amenities. Get ready.
- Fitness center: They have one. I gave it a quick once-over. Treadmills, free weights… the usual suspects. My inner gym-goer was quivering with apathy. I will admit, I did not actually use it.
- Pool with view: Now that's more like it. A rooftop pool with city views? Yes, please!
- Sauna, Spa, and Steamroom: I can't resist relaxing in the sauna, steamroom, or spa.
- Massages: You can get a massage here.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (or, "My Quest for the Perfect Breakfast Buffet")
Food, glorious food! The make-or-break aspect of any hotel experience (for me, at least).
- Breakfast [buffet]: They offer a buffet, which is a godsend. Because who doesn't love a massive, slightly chaotic spread of everything from waffles to questionable nasi lemak at 7 AM? My inner pig was immediately pleased…
- Coffee/tea in restaurant/Coffee shop: Caffeine, check.
- Poolside bar: Perfect for those afternoons spent pretending you're a sophisticated jet-setter.
- Restaurants: A couple of restaurants. I am not a picky eater, so it worked.
Services and Conveniences (or, "The Helpful Hotel Henchman")
The little extras that make or break a stay.
- Air conditioning in public area: Essential!
- Concierge: Worth their weight in gold when you're lost, confused, or just wanting to know where to find the best rendang in town.
- Daily housekeeping: I did like this one.
- Dry cleaning/Laundry service/Ironing service: A huge plus for the weary traveller.
- Smoking area: For the smokers.
Cleanliness and Safety (or, "The Germaphobe's Guide to Survival")
In these times, you have to pay attention to this.
- Anti-viral cleaning products: Excellent. Peace of mind.
- Hand sanitizer: Available everywhere.
- Staff trained in safety protocol: Good to know.
For the Kids
- Babysitting service: A real boon for families.
- Kids facilities/ Kids meal: A nice extra.
Getting Around
- Car Park [free of charge] / Car Park [on-site]: Sweet!
Overall Vibe and My Honest Take
Listen, "Luxury 1BR Oasis in Malaysia: OYO Home 739 Arte Plus Awaits!" is not perfect. It's got its quirks, its rough edges, and the occasional hint of "Is that really supposed to be there?". But, overall, it’s a solid choice. It could be a good fit for travellers, who want to explore the city (or, at least, a really nice pool) after a long day. It's a good base for exploring.
So, should you book it?
Here's the deal: you’re getting a decent, clean, surprisingly stylish place with some killer amenities.
Book Now! - UNLOCK Your Malaysian Adventure at Luxury 1BR Oasis: OYO Home 739 Arte Plus!
Tired of the same old boring hotel room? Crave a Malaysian escape that's equal parts chic, convenient, and FUN? Then get ready to be blown away by Luxury 1BR Oasis at OYO Home 739 Arte Plus, where modern design meets sensational amenities to create the perfect launchpad for your Kuala Lumpur adventure!
Here's what you'll get:
- Sleek & Stylish 1-Bedroom Retreat: Escape the ordinary in your own private oasis, boasting a spacious living area, comfy bedroom, and all the essentials to make you feel right at home.
- Sky-High Relaxation: Take a dip in the stunning rooftop pool with breathtaking city views.
- Eat & Drink Like a Local (and a Jet-Setter): Fuel your adventures with a breakfast buffet filled with delicious options, and sip cocktails by the pool bar after a day of exploring the city.
- Stay Connected & Worry-Free: With free Wi-Fi, you'll easily share your travel stories and stay in touch. Plus, take advantage of easy check-in.
- Unbeatable Location: From the Arte Plus, you have all the necessary shops, and restaurants at your disposal.
- Unforgettable Memories: Let us help you discover the charm of Kuala Lumpur.
Limited Time Offer: Book NOW and receive…
- A special discount on your first stay with OYO Home 739 Arte Plus!
- FREE welcome gift!
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience the best of Kuala Lumpur!
Ready to book? Click below and escape to your Malaysian Oasis!
Escape to Harrisburg: Luxurious La Quinta Stay Awaits!
Alright, here's my attempt to wrangle a travel itinerary for a stay at OYO Home 739 Classy 1BR Arte Plus Malaysia. Buckle up, buttercups, 'cause this ain't your grandma's itinerary (unless your grandma's, like, a total travel rebel).
The Slightly Disorganized but Totally Awesome Arte Plus Adventure
Day 1: Arrival and The Great Toilet Paper Debacle (or, "I Needed a Drink, STAT")
- 14:00 (ish): Arrive at KLIA2. Okay, so the "ish" is crucial here. Flights are never on time, are they? Mine was, naturally, delayed. Spent the extra hour watching a dude juggle oranges. Mesmerizing. Needed a coffee, or possibly a stiff drink.
- 15:30 (give or take): Grabbed a Grab (the Malaysian Uber, for newbies) to Arte Plus. Driver was chatty, which I love. Found out he's obsessed with durian. Made a mental note to stock up on breath mints before encountering him again.
- 16:30 (hopefully): Check-in at OYO. Key collection was smooth. The apartment itself…wow. The pictures online totally did not lie. It's CLASSY alright! Modern, clean, the works. But… WHERE IS THE TOILET PAPER?! Panic began to set in. I rifled through every cupboard, every drawer. Nothing. This is not a classy start. This is a "I need a beer and a serious re-think about my life choices" kind of moment.
- 17:00 Scored the nearest 7-Eleven. Bought a roll of toilet paper, some snacks, and a pack of instant noodles because I am nothing if not prepared to starve in a fancy condo.
- 18:00: Unpacked (halfheartedly), flopped onto the ridiculously comfortable bed, and binged some TV. Realized I hadn't eaten all day. Remembered the instant noodles. Glorious.
- 19:30: Decided to explore the building and see if I could find a good view. OMG, the rooftop pool! Incredible. Took a photo for Instagram because: priorities. Watched the sunset. Felt slightly less like a complete disaster.
- 21:00: Ordered Pad Thai from GrabFood. Ate it while staring at the Kuala Lumpur skyline. Still no toilet paper, but the view was almost worth it. Almost.
Day 2: Petronas Towers and The Overwhelming Smell of Curry (and Delight)
- 09:00 (ish): Woke up. Coffee time. Coffee tasted like victory. The toilet paper crisis was now a distant memory.
- 10:00: Uber to Petronas Towers. You have to see these. They're ridiculously impressive. Getting tickets online beforehand is highly recommended (learn from my mistake, folks).
- 11:00: Tower exploration. Skybridge: okay. The view: breathtaking. I almost cried. But managed to hold it together.
- 12:30: Stumbled out of the towers, slightly dazed. "What next?" I thought. Suddenly, the aroma of curry hit me. It was like a siren song.
- 13:00: Found a little local eatery nearby. Ordered a plate of chicken curry and rice. Best curry I've ever had. Ever. Spicy but perfect.
- 14:00 (ish): Shopping. Found a local market to buy some souvenirs. Bargained for an awesome batik scarf (felt super proud of myself).
- 16:00: Headed back to the apartment for a rest. The heat had zapped all my energy.
- 18:00: Found a very cute cafe nearby with a very good iced coffee. Decided to write postcards to my mother. She would appreciate the effort.
- 19:30: Back at the apartment. Grabbed another coffee. Realised I was getting addicted.
- 20:00: Ordered Nasi Goreng because I love food and it's easier to get.
Day 3: Batu Caves and The Monkeys (and My Near-Death Experience)
- 09:00: Another day, another coffee. Seriously, I could become a Malaysian coffee convert.
- 10:00: Took a train to Batu Caves. The train was packed, felt like a sardine. But the journey was short.
- 11:00: Batu Caves, here we come. The climb up those stairs is intense. Totally worth it, though. The golden statue is incredible.
- 12:00: MONKEYS! The monkeys are adorable, BUT also, theives. I was admiring the view, and one tried to snatch my water bottle. I swear, it was a ninja monkey. I’m not sure if I screamed, but I was in high alert.
- 12:30: Survived the monkey gauntlet. Needed a snack. Found a little vendor selling coconut water. Refreshed.
- 13:00: Explored the cave temples. Beautiful, peaceful. The energy was intense.
- 14:00: Back to the apartment. Spent the rest of the day recovering and watched more tv.
- 19:00: Had one last Pad Thai. I love Pad Thai.
Day 4: Departure (The "Goodbye, Malaysia, You Beautiful Chaos")
- 09:00: One last coffee. Stared at the view from the window. Already missing it.
- 11:00: Checked out of the apartment. It was time to say goodbye to this awesome place.
- 12:00: Uber to KLIA2.
- 13:00: Checked in.
- 14:00: Time to go home.
Final Thoughts:
Malaysia, you were a whirlwind. Messy, wonderful, and full of surprises. The OYO Home at Arte Plus was the perfect base for my little adventures. I’d definitely go back. And next time, I’m bringing my own toilet paper. And possibly a monkey-repelling device. And maybe a lifetime supply of coffee.
Escape to Paradise: Latitude Aparthotel's South African Oasis Awaits
OYO Home 739 Arte Plus: Ask Me Anything (Because I've Been There... And Survived!)
Okay, spill the beans. Is this "Luxury 1BR Oasis" actually luxurious or just... Photoshopped paradise?
Alright, alright, the truth! Look, the photos are *good*. Like, Instagram-worthy good. The pool looks amazing, the artwork seems cool from a distance, and that bed? Oh man, the bed *looked* fluffy and cloud-like.
Now, the *feeling* of luxury... Well, it's a bit like dating: the profile picture is always the best angle. Let's re-frame it – you get what you pay for. It's certainly nicer than a hostel, but don't expect a Four Seasons experience. The furniture is... functional. The "luxury" is more about the overall aesthetic – the cool building design, the views (IF you get the right room), the *idea* of an oasis. I swear, I spent half my time just staring at the architecture... and the other half wondering if my AC was strong enough to fight the Malaysian humidity.
Pro-tip: Manage your expectations. Bring your own slippers. And maybe a really good book. You'll need it.
What's the deal with the location? Is it actually convenient?
"Convenient" is, again, subjective. It's near Ampang, which... well, Ampang is *there*. Getting around depends on your tolerance for traffic and your proficiency in navigating Grab (the Southeast Asian Uber). There's a mall (that's usually busy) and some restaurants nearby, but you're not exactly stumbling out of the building and into a bustling metropolis.
My personal experience: I ended up spending a small fortune on Grab rides. And nearly got stuck in a downpour that turned the roads into rivers. So, yeah, convenient *ish*. But if you're planning on exploring KL, factor in travel time. And maybe invest in a decent umbrella.
The pool! The photos of the pool are AMAZING. Is it as good in reality?
Okay, deep breaths. The pool... is a highlight. The photos are spot-on. It’s gorgeous. Multiple levels, cool design, some with a fantastic view. I mean, let’s be real, it's what sold me on the place. I practically drooled… in my mind, not literally (usually). There are various pools, some even with those cool sky-bridges.
BUT – and there’s always a but, isn’t there? – it can get PACKED. Especially on weekends. Finding a sun lounger is like a competitive sport. I once saw a woman *literally* sprint to claim one with her towel. It was magnificent and slightly terrifying. Also, the water temperature is… toasty. Perfect for a quick dip to cool off, if you can find a spot to do it.
My anecdote? My sunglasses fell in. I spent a solid fifteen minutes trying to retrieve them and looking like a total idiot, which I wasn't bothered by. Didn't get them back. So, swim at your own risk (and protect your possessions), and find a place to sit. Oh and, be prepared to share the water with dozens of other people who are also taking Insta-worthy photos.
Cleaning? Is it, you know, *clean*?
Ah, the million-dollar question. It's... clean-ish. Let's just say it's *clean enough*. The cleaning service depends on who you booked with. OYO? Well, they're not going to have someone coming every day, that is sure. Expect the usual – swept floors, fresh towels, and a general feeling of “someone tried.”
My personal experience? One time, I found a stray noodle on the floor. A lone, forgotten noodle. It was a symbol of both the good and bad sides. I think I just laughed. It was a good noodle. That sums it up.
What about the AC? Is it good enough?
Oh god, the AC. Ah, sweet, sweet air conditioning. Yes and no. It *exists*. And it works. Mostly. In the heat of Malaysia, you need a decent AC. The units are generally okay and hopefully enough to keep the place cool. Expect to crank it up, and the place to be somewhat cold at night.
Pro Tip: Don’t expect miracles. When the humidity is insane, you'll be fighting a constant battle. My anecdote? One night, I swear, I thought the AC was going to give up and just weep condensation into the carpet. I finally figured out, though, it has to be on for ages. Otherwise, you're basically sleeping in a humid sauna. So, run it at night. And bring some extra t-shirts
The kitchen. Is it functional, or just for show?
The kitchen is *there*. It's got the basics. A fridge, a microwave, a hob, maybe a kettle. Don't expect to be cooking a gourmet meal. More like reheating takeout and making coffee and instant noodles.
The "fully equipped kitchen" I booked? Well, it contained two plates, two bowls, two forks, and a single, slightly chipped mug. If you're planning on eating in a lot, bring your own cutlery, some seasoning. and maybe a small pot for boiling eggs. I wish I had.
Any other tips or things I should know?
Okay, rapid-fire round!
- The artwork: Up close... it's a mixed bag. Don't stare at it too hard.
- The Wi-Fi: Can be spotty. Embrace the digital detox, or have a backup plan.
- The mirrors: Lots of them. Everywhere. You'll constantly be checking yourself out. It's part of the experience.
- The noise: Depending on your room, you might hear traffic. It's a city, after all. Bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper.
- The elevator situation: Be prepared to wait. Especially during peak times.
- Check-in: Make sure to check the instructions *carefully*. It can be a little complicated.
Overall, would I stay there again? Probably. The pool is a major draw, the architecture is interesting, and it's a decent base for exploring. Just remember to manage your expectations, pack your own supplies, and be prepared for a few quirks. And maybe bring that good book. You’ll need it.

