Richland's BEST Hotel? Holiday Inn Express Review (You WON'T Believe This!)

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richland By IHG United States

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richland By IHG United States

Richland's BEST Hotel? Holiday Inn Express Review (You WON'T Believe This!)

Richland's Holiday Inn Express: Seriously, You Won't Believe This Review! (But Let's Keep it Real, Folks)

Alright, folks, buckle up. I just got back from Richland, Washington, and I’m here to lay down the truth about the Holiday Inn Express. Forget the generic hotel reviews you’ve read. This is raw, unadulterated realness. And let me tell you, it’s a mixed bag. Buckle up, because this is going to be a bumpy ride, full of opinions, tangents, and maybe a questionable analogy or two.

First Impressions and Accessibility (The Good, the Sort-of-Good, and the "Huh?")

Okay, let's start with the basics: Accessibility. This is HUGE for me. My grandma uses a wheelchair sometimes, and it's a dealbreaker if a place isn't up to snuff. Wheelchair accessible? Yup, they've got it. Elevators, ramps, the works. Good job, HIE! You're already winning brownie points. But here’s a confession: navigating the lobby felt a little like a poorly-designed maze at times. Not terrible, but not exactly intuitive.

Check-in/out [express]? You betcha. Quick, efficient. Check-in/out [private]? I didn't see that option, but the express check-in was pretty darn close. Front desk [24-hour]? Yep! Always a comfort knowing someone's around.

The Internet: Oh, the Internet… The Love-Hate Relationship.

Free Wi-Fi in ALL rooms! Praise the tech gods! And it actually worked! At least, most of the time. I needed to get some work done, and for the most part, the Internet access – wireless was smooth sailing. They also advertise Internet access – LAN which is a throwback, but hey, maybe some people still use that?! Internet services? Nothing fancy. Just the basics. So, major points here, but a few minor hiccups, let's say.

Cleanliness & Safety (My OCD's Best Friend - and Worst Enemy!)

Okay, this is where things got intense. Given the current… situation… I was REALLY scrutinizing the Cleanliness and safety factor. I was looking for Anti-viral cleaning products (check!), Daily disinfection in common areas (seemed like it!), and Rooms sanitized between stays (they claimed it, let’s hope!).

Room sanitization opt-out available? I didn't see that option.

But here’s my personal "Eek!" moment: I saw a tiny speck of something… questionable… on the bathroom mirror. It was gone the next day, but it did make me a bit nervous. They do say they use Professional-grade sanitizing services, and I'm choosing to trust that.

Staff trained in safety protocol? I saw the staff following protocols, wearing masks, etc. Kudos.

Food, Glorious (and Sometimes Questionable) Food!

Let's be real, the free breakfast is a HUGE selling point for the HIE. They offer Breakfast [buffet] featuring Asian breakfast, Western breakfast.

Here’s the raw truth of the food: it's free! You get what you pay for, right? The Breakfast takeaway service was a lifesaver when I was running late. The Asian cuisine in restaurant was… well, not there. The buffet was a standard "hotel breakfast" affair – scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, the usual suspects. The coffee? Let's just say it wasn't the best part of my day.

Dining, drinking, and snacking: They had a Coffee/tea in restaurant that was convenient, and a little Snack bar. But I'm not sure I saw the Poolside bar. No Bottle of water offered in the room, but the Complimentary tea was a nice touch.

Restaurants?: No Restaurants on-site, but a plethora of great eateries a short drive away!

The Room: Cozy, but… With a Few Quirks.

My room? Okay, so Air conditioning? Absolutely. Blackout curtains? Thank goodness. Coffee/tea maker? Essential. Refrigerator? Yes! Thank you, Jesus! Free bottled water? Nope. Internet access – wireless was pretty good. Wake-up service? Available, but I just set my own alarm.

What's Missing?

There was no Spa/sauna or Pool with view and no Spa, Steamroom, Body scrub, or Body wrap. They had a Swimming pool [outdoor] I didn't get to go in (dang it!), and I didn't see a Fitness center.

Services and Conveniences (The Good, the Meh, and the "Where's the Coffee?")

They provided a Daily housekeeping, and the Laundry service was a lifesaver. Business facilities included a Xerox/fax in business center (though, who uses a fax anymore?!). Cash withdrawal was available for an ATM (always useful). Concierge? Nope. Convenience store? Nope.

For the Kids (If You're Traveling with Mini-Humans)

While I didn’t have any kids with me, I noticed that they did have Family/child friendly options. No Babysitting service. I did see that it was a Family/child friendly place!

Getting Around

Car park [free of charge]? Bingo! One less thing to worry about. Taxi service? Available! Airport transfer? Yup, they had that too!

Final Verdict: Worth the Trip? Absolutely, With a Few Caveats.

So, would I recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Richland? Absolutely! It's a decent, clean hotel with all the essentials. The free Wi-Fi, comfortable beds, and convenient location make it a solid choice. But, it's not perfect. The food isn't gourmet, and there are a few minor issues here and there.

Now, for the big finish, the compelling offer for Richland's BEST Hotel? Holiday Inn Express Review (You WON'T Believe This!)

Here's My Crazy-Good Offer:

Book your stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Richland NOW and get:

  • 15% OFF your entire stay! (Use code: HIE_REAL)
  • Free upgrade to a room with a view (subject to availability - cross your fingers!)
  • A free breakfast coupon for a DOUBLE serving of waffles (hey, you deserve it!)

But wait, there's more! Book your stay and you also get a complimentary guide to the best coffee shops in Richland. Consider it my personal gift to you.

Why Book Now?

Because honestly, this hotel is reliable! Book now before all the rooms are gone! Don’t delay, book today and experience the Holiday Inn Express in Richland! You might just enjoy the trip. What are you waiting for?

Thailand Family Paradise: 2BR, 1 Living Room Awaits!

Book Now

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richland By IHG United States

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. We're not just planning a trip, we're living it. Here's what happened, what I thought, and what I felt during my stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richland by IHG… God, let's hope I remember to check out on time.

The Official-ish Itinerary (with LOTS of Interjections):

Day 1: Arrival, Mild Chaos, and Pizza Dreams (or, "Is This Wi-Fi Actually Working?")

  • 1:00 PM: Fly into Pasco, WA (PSC). Arriving late. Ugh, the flight was a hot mess. Delayed. Again. Seriously, airlines, do you want me to hate flying? And then the tiny plane… made me feel like a giant (which, let's be honest, I am).
  • 1:45 PM: Pick up rental car (Hopefully the correct one!) and drive to Richland (Approx. 15 mins). Okay, driving is usually the most stressful part. The GPS is always lying or I'm a terrible driver.
  • 2:00 PM: Check into Holiday Inn Express. (Rooms that are too cold are my arch-nemesis!) Finally. The lobby looks clean, which is a good start. Quick glance at the room… Ah, the familiar beige and… is that a microwave? Yes! That's a good sign. Hopefully the air conditioning system is working.
  • Maybe 2:45 PM: Unpack, assess the situation. The Wi-Fi… is it working? I feel like I need to connect to the world… and maybe order some food.
  • 3:30 PM: Venture out. Look for food! After all this travelling, the stomach rumbled like a hungry monster.
  • 4:00 PM: Found a pizza place (probably a chain, whatever) and scarf down an entire pizza. Regret? Maybe. Deliciousness? Definitely. Pizza is a very satisfying moment.
  • 6:00 PM: Back at the hotel. "Re-charge" for the next day. I fell asleep. The kind of asleep where you wake up and the world is weird for a good thirty seconds.

Day 2: Science, Sighs, and the Search for a Decent Coffee (or, "Why is Everything Closed on Sundays?")

  • 8:00 AM (ish): Wake up. The glorious sunlight. So, I decided to order breakfast.
  • 8:30 AM: Free breakfast. The usual suspects: Rubber-egg-like eggs, questionable sausages, and cardboard-textured waffles. Okay, at least the coffee wasn't completely terrible. Fueling up for the day!
  • 9:30 AM: The Hanford Site. Okay, this is actually pretty fascinating, but also incredibly somber. The scale of it… wow. And the history. Made me really think about the weight of history.
  • 12:00 PM: Lunch. Or, the attempt at lunch. Seems like everything is closed on Sundays. Apparently, that's a thing. I ended up with a sad sandwich from a gas station.
  • 2:00 PM: Back at the hotel to rest. The bed is actually comfy. Score!
  • 4:00 PM: Coffee Run! My blood needs caffeine!. Found a spot that served decent, proper coffee. The barista was nice. That's always a bonus.
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner and free time. Watching the sunset.

Day 3: Departure (or, "Did I Leave My Passport?")

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up! Okay, time to depart.
  • 7:30 AM: Check out of the hotel. The lovely front desk staff made it extra nice.
  • 8:00 AM: Drive to the airport.
  • 8:45 AM: Return rental car, pray I didn't get a scratch. Arriving at the airport, I begin to doubt everything.
  • 9:30 AM: Go through security, and finally board the plane.
  • 10:00 AM: Departure. Goodbye Richland!

Random Thoughts, Observations, and Ramblings (because, honesty):

  • The Hotel: Solid. Clean. The bed was comfortable. Free breakfast, you know. Nothing to write home about, but perfectly functional. Not the kind of place that haunts your dreams (in a good or bad way). The staff was surprisingly pleasant.
  • Richland, WA: Surprisingly… flat. And spread out. Not exactly a "charming" kind of town, but it’s got an interesting history.
  • Food: Pizza. Gas station sandwiches. Coffee. My diet was a masterpiece of culinary disappointment. Okay, I needed food. Food, food, food.
  • Emotional Rollercoaster: Joy at the pizza. Frustration at the closed restaurants. A pang of melancholy at the Hanford Site. The usual travel mix. I’m always surprised by how much you can feel on a trip. Everything seems heightened.
  • The Missing Keys: Oh god. Please tell me I didn't leave my keys in the room… checks pockets frantically Nope. Crisis averted.

Okay, that’s it. A messy, honest, and hopefully entertaining account of my trip to Richland. Until next time, maybe I’ll get my act together and plan a proper, less chaotic adventure. Then again… chaos has a certain charm, doesn't it?

Escape to Hogwarts: This Russian Apartment Will Amaze You!

Book Now

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richland By IHG United States

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into my *experience* with the Holiday Inn Express in Richland, WA. And believe me, it wasn't just a stay, it was…an *experience*. Let's get messy with some FAQs, shall we? (And yes, I'm still reeling a little…)

So, What *Is* the Deal with This Holiday Inn Express, Anyway?

Alright, let's be real. I booked it. It was cheap. Richland, Washington. It's not exactly the Bahamas, is it? Expectations? Managed. Then, BAM! The… *journey*. The Holiday Inn Express in Richland. I'd heard whispers, you know? "Clean." "Convenient." "Free breakfast." (That last one always gets me.) But the reality? Well, let's just say it was a roller coaster. A slightly…wobbly…roller coaster.

Let's Start with the Room – Was it, Like, *Actually* Clean? (Please Say Yes.)

Okay, okay, breathe. Cleanliness is paramount, right? Especially after you’ve seen some… *things* in the past. Overall? Yeah, it was *relatively* clean. The bed, thankfully, wasn't adorned with any…uninvited guests. The sheets were, and I shudder to admit this, *crisp*. (Thank you, bleach gods!) But…and there's always a but, isn't there?… I *did* find a lone, lonely crumb on the nightstand. A *single* crumb. From what, I have no idea. Breakfast bar casualty? Mystery unsolved. It was a test, that crumb, I could have eaten it and pretended I didn't see it, but I left it there. (Because, you know, the crumb-gods).

The Free Breakfast – Did They Actually Have Food? (And Was It Edible?)

Oh, the breakfast. This is where things get…interesting. "Free." "Breakfast." The holy grail of budget travel, right? Well, let me paint you a picture. The usual suspects were there: scrambled eggs (of a questionable hue), sausage patties (somewhat recognizable), the dreaded waffle maker (which, let’s be real, is a gamble every time). And the *coffee*! Oh, the coffee. It was…coffee. Strong. Bitter. Definitely caffeine-y. I mean, you could probably strip paint with the stuff. But hey, it was free, and it woke me up. The yogurt was good, though. I ate like four. (Don’t judge me, I was traveling.) And the fruit? Surprisingly fresh! That gets a gold star. Still, though, I’m pretty sure the scrambled eggs were made back in the Carter administration.

Okay, Spill the Beans: What Was the *One Thing* That *Really* Stuck With You? The defining moment?

Alright, brace yourselves. This is where we get *real*. This isn't just about a hotel anymore. This is about…an experience. The air conditioning. Oh, the *air conditioning*. From the front desk to the elevator, it was a freezing tundra, a veritable arctic blast. I had to bundle up in my coat and sit in the room. ( I'm not kidding. I was walking around in my coat.) But the room itself? Sweltering heat! I think I was sweating just looking at the thermostat. You know, the thing you think you can control? Ha! I spent a solid hour wrestling with the dial, trying to find a happy medium. It was a dance with the devil, a battle of wills with… the HVAC system. Eventually, I gave up. Sweaty and defeated, I just left the door open a crack. (Hope they didn't mind.) It's a small thing, I know, but it encapsulated the entire stay: a constant push and pull, a subtle feeling of…not quite getting it right. It wasn't the end of the world, but it was…memorable. I still shudder a little when I think about it. And you know what? It was, in a weird way, kind of funny.

What About the Staff? Were They, You Know, *Nice*?

The staff? They were…pleasant. Perfectly adequate. No complaints, no raves. Think…the kind of people who have seen it all, heard it all, and are just trying to get through the day. Which, honestly, fair play to them! The check-in was efficient, the checkout was…well, it happened. They smiled, they answered my questions, and they left me alone when I wanted to be left alone (which was most of the time, thanks to the HVAC). I did appreciate that. So, yeah, nice enough.

So, Would You Recommend This Hotel? The Million Dollar Question!

Okay, here's the brutally honest truth. Would I *recommend* it? If you're on a budget, and the alternatives are…worse (and let's be honest, they often are), then yeah, maybe. But, proceed with caution. Mentally prepare yourself for the air conditioning wars, the slightly questionable eggs, and the occasional mystery crumb. This isn't luxury, people. This is… functional. It's a place to lay your head, get some free coffee, and, if you're lucky, maybe even survive the experience with your sanity (mostly) intact. Just pack a sweater, okay? And maybe a therapist's number. Just in case. You've been warned.

Any Tips for Future Guests? The Wisdom of the Ages!

Oh, I have tips! Listen up, future travelers! First, bring a sweater. A *good* sweater. Second, scope out the breakfast bar *before* you commit. Third, accept the crumbs. Don't let them bother you. Fourth, embrace the quirks. The slightly off-kilter aspects of the stay are what make it…well, an *experience*. And finally? Lower your expectations. Seriously. That way, you might – just *might* – be pleasantly surprised. Good luck. You'll need it.
Quick Hotel Finder

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richland By IHG United States

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richland By IHG United States